Monday 16 November 2015

My Hybrid Moodboard


This is my mood board for my final human hybrid. The background is of leaves and scenery from the cuban rain forest, which is where my hybrid will live and where the snail is originally from. The slime dripping from the top represents the slime that will be dripping down my model's whole face and body to mimic the slime of a snail. The big image of the snail at the top is the specific snail that I am using for my hybrid so I wanted to show its beautifully coloured shell, long grey slimy body and jet back tentacles. The image of the girl covered in shiny silver represents my design idea of painting my model a glossy grey/silver all over, including the head and hair, and the slick back hair represents the bald cap I will be using. She also has a liquid dripping from her mouth and eye which, even though I will be using a lot more slime, helps to visualise the dripping on top of the silver. The cracked shells just below the model represent the crushed/cracked shells I will be putting all over her scalp area and falling down her chest slightly. The close-up of the snail face is to show that the tentacles are the main snail-like features and my prosthetic pieces. I also wanted a close-up to show what shape they are and their bubbly texture and slimy finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment